Old 11-30-2007, 07:53 PM
"Andrea Bencini"

Default Stop postfix

I installed F8.
I updated F8 (yum update)
I removed sendmail (yum remove sendmail).
I installed postfix (yum install postfix).
I installed dovecot (yum install dovecot).
I installed fetchmail (yum install fetchmail).
I installed samba (yum install samba).
I installed dhcp (yum install dhcp).
If I shutdown and restart ( shutdown -r now) the messages are regular ( all
OK).

If I shutdown (shutdown -h now) I receive this message:
"Start killall: Stop postfix [Failed]
[Failed] "

Can you help me?
Thanks
Andrea

Old 11-30-2007, 08:13 PM
Craig White

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 21:53 +0100, Andrea Bencini wrote:
> I installed F8.
> I updated F8 (yum update)
> I removed sendmail (yum remove sendmail).
> I installed postfix (yum install postfix).
> I installed dovecot (yum install dovecot).
> I installed fetchmail (yum install fetchmail).
> I installed samba (yum install samba).
> I installed dhcp (yum install dhcp).
> If I shutdown and restart ( shutdown -r now) the messages are regular ( all
> OK).
> If I shutdown (shutdown -h now) I receive this message:
> "Start killall: Stop postfix [Failed]
> [Failed] "
>
> Can you help me?
----