Old 05-25-2008, 01:34 AM
Chris

Default Browser plugin: You Tube video

Old 05-25-2008, 01:41 AM
Craig White

Old 05-25-2008, 02:52 AM
Timothy Murphy

Chris wrote:

> Odd - I must have removed something. What's the plugin to view video on
> You Tube via Firefox?

I followed religiously the instructions
in Mauriat Miranda's "Personal Fedora 8 Installation Guide"
<http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f9.html>,
and flash works perfectly for me.
In fact this is just about the only Multimedia application
that does work for me under Fedora-9 without any problems.

Old 05-25-2008, 02:57 AM
Chris