Old 05-24-2008, 11:01 AM
"Gordon"

Default FastCgiServer

Dear ListÂ*I am trying to get Catalyst working through apache by using fastcgi.Â* I am having difficulty in achieving this.Â* This problem is that I seam to be getting that apache does not recognizes FastCgiServer.Â* Â*Reading around I need to use “FastCgiServer” option within my apache config, but it does not seam to work through fedora core 6.Â* Does anyone know what yum package I need to install to allow “FastCgiServer” to work through apache?Â* I am using apache 2 that came on the disc.Â*Regards Â*Gordon Stewart

Â*