Old 05-24-2008, 04:31 AM
Chris

Default Encryption w/T-bird, Fedora 9 and x64

I am running Fedora 9 64 bit. I installed T-Bird and would like to use
encryption with email.
Do I need to get the src and compile it myself since there does not seem
to be (via my repos, Fedora and Liva) enigma for T-Bird.

--
Best regards,

Chris

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

Old 05-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Marc Schwartz

Chris <racerx@makeworld.com> writes:

> I am running Fedora 9 64 bit. I installed T-Bird and would like to use
> encryption with email.
> Do I need to get the src and compile it myself since there does not
> seem to be (via my repos, Fedora and Liva) enigma for T-Bird.

Install Enigmail from MozDev:

http://enigmail.mozdev.org/download/index.php

If you have not yet, you also need to install GNUPG:

# yum install gnupg

HTH,

Marc Schwartz

Old 05-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Chris

Marc Schwartz wrote:
> Chris <racerx@makeworld.com> writes:
>

>> I am running Fedora 9 64 bit. I installed T-Bird and would like to use
>> encryption with email.
>> Do I need to get the src and compile it myself since there does not
>> seem to be (via my repos, Fedora and Liva) enigma for T-Bird.
>>

> Install Enigmail from MozDev:
>
> http://enigmail.mozdev.org/download/index.php
>
> If you have not yet, you also need to install GNUPG:
>
> # yum install gnupg
>
> HTH,
>
> Marc Schwartz

Ahh - thank you Marc. Works like a charm

--
Best regards,

Chris

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"