Old 05-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Temlakos

Default SAMBA print shares no longer accessible

Suddenly my SAMBA print share is no longer accessible. It had been
accessible for years since I set up Fedora Core 6, and now suddenly my
Fedora Core 6 box can't find a shared printer on a Windows box. I have
checked print sharing on the Windows box, and it's active, so it should
show. Why doesn't it, and how do I get it to show?

Temlakos