Old 05-23-2008, 11:38 AM
Andrea

Default KDE 4.0.4: No screensaver unless "Apply"

Hi,

Since the big update to KDE 4.0.4 I've noticed that the screensaver only starts if I explicitly
"Apply" it.

Basically, the screensaver is always enabled but it kicks in only after
1) disable (and Apply)
2) reenable (and Apply)

Anybody has an idea?

Andrea