Old 05-22-2008, 05:16 PM
"David L"

Default f9 revisor silently exits

I've never used revisor before, so maybe I don't know what to
expect, but when I run revisor in f9, it silently exits.* When I try
it on f8, it pops up a gui.* Is f9 revisor broken?

***** David

Old 05-22-2008, 06:38 PM
stan

David L wrote:

I've never used revisor before, so maybe I don't know what to
expect, but when I run revisor in f9, it silently exits. When I try
it on f8, it pops up a gui. Is f9 revisor broken?

David

Brings up the gui on F9 here. I've never used it so I can't say it
works, just that is brings up the gui. Check for message in
/var/log/messages or with dmesg.