Old 11-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Ambrogio

Default Fedora 8 - Evolution calendar problem

Hi all,

I'm installed a fresh fedora 8, and I copied all my old home dir to this
new installation.

I started evolution, but when I receive an appointment, the program is
searching for an existent version of this appointment.

The accept and other buttons are grey and I can insert this appontment
to my calendar.

All appointment that was there before the installation are still there,
and I can schedule a new appointment.

Someone know what is appens?

Tnx
Ambrogio

Old 12-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Ambrogio

Il giorno ven, 30/11/2007 alle 11.55 +0100, Ambrogio ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm installed a fresh fedora 8, and I copied all my old home dir to this
> new installation.
>
> I started evolution, but when I receive an appointment, the program is
> searching for an existent version of this appointment.
Solved...
the problem was because I had an exchange account, and I missed to
install the exchange components.

After that, I had to uncheck all about the exchange calendar.

Bye
Ambrogio