Old 11-29-2007, 05:52 PM
"John Pierce"

Default GDM Question

Hello list members!

I have installed Fedora 8 on two of my machines and I have a question
concerning gdm and xdmcp.

It seems that no matter what I change in the gdmsetup screens or in
the config file there is never an
option to run the xdmcp chooser. I am behind a firewall on my local
network and have turned off the
built in firewalls, but still nothing.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated

TIA

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at