Old 11-29-2007, 10:57 AM
"thomas Armstrong"

Default My server runs slow: Which parameters must I check?

Hi.

My server runs Fedora Core 2, and it works very slow. Sometimes, when
I type commands via shell, it takes 1-2 seconds to be echoed.

I've just checked free memory ('free -m') and it seems to be ok:
free -m
total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 8104 7642 461 0 220 3979
-/+ buffers/cache: 3443 4661