Old 11-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Aesux

Default Liferea break

En/na Aesux ha escrit:

Hi,

Anyone is having problems with Liferea.

When I execute it, it closes. Doing it from a terminal windows, I get
this output:

/libnm_glib_nm_state_cb: dbus returned an error.
(org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown) The name
org.freedesktop.NetworkManager was not provided by any .service files

(liferea:3907): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_lookup: assertion
`hash_table != NULL' failed

Liferea did receive signal 11 (Violació de segment)./

Any Idea,

Thanks in advance,

Aesux

Solved using Liferea 1.4.7 from the testing repos.