Old 11-29-2007, 02:13 AM
John Walicki

Default Annual Linux Foundation Desktop Linux Survey - 2 Days Left for Participation

The Linux Foundation runs an annual survey to collect information on Linux
Client deployments and user needs. We use this data to focus development
efforts and accelerate the global adoption of Linux desktops and clients.
The survey has been underway since October 16 and will conclude on
November 30, 2007. You are welcome to participate - 2 days left....

Over 23,000 participants have completed the 20 question survey (which
takes about only a few minutes to complete). Recently the Mandriva and
OpenSUSE communities have advertised about it so, in fairness, I'll post
here too.

Survey results will be made publicly available shortly after it
concludes. The survey is available here:
https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/2007ClientSurvey

-- John Walicki
Linux Foundation Desktop Linux workgroup chairman