-   -   Would someone running Emacs / KDE / F7 / x86_64 do a quick test? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/753-would-someone-running-emacs-kde-f7-x86_64-do-quick-test.html)

"Dean S. Messing" 11-19-2007 06:43 PM

Would someone running Emacs / KDE / F7 / x86_64 do a quick test?

Hello Markku.

You were kind enough (back on 1st November!) to do the test I requested in:

<https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2007-November/msg00088.html>

regarding a bug in resizing Emacs in KDE. Somehow I missed it and so never
thanked you. So here's a (very tardy!) "Thanks".

A updated emacs was evidently issued in the mean time. I just did a
`yum update' and a new emacs was installed. Alas, the bug is still
there. I'll submit a bug report since you confirmed the bug.

Again, thanks.

Dean