Old 11-19-2007, 07:46 PM
Les Mikesell

Default Layer 7 Load Balancer

Luc MAIGNAN wrote:
Yes, you're true for the ip level. It's why I'm looking for a layer 7
(application level) solution. For instance, I'm using postfix not sendmail.

Have you a postfix based solution ?

I'm sure postfix has equivalent concepts for virtual domains and virtual
users, but don't know how to configure them. You could still use a
sendmail MX receiver with MimeDefang processing as a front end to both
domains, letting it do virus and spam scanning before accepting for either..

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com