Old 07-03-2011, 01:45 AM
Hendrik Boom

Default NetworkManager

On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 17:53:50 +0000, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> Thanks for the advice. I'll ssh in and if the text consoles don't
> reappear after completing the upgrade, I can investigate further at
> leisure.

Upgrade completed using ssh over a LAN. Unfortunately, I won't have time
to reboot and see if the text consoles reappear until tomorrow.

-- hendrik

Old 05-28-2012, 01:49 PM
jarmo

What's wrong with networkmanager? From fedora 15 it has not managed
make automatic connection with mobile broadband. Using nokia c-17
dongle and everything worked ok with f14. But not after. I've seen loud
a much bugreportas about it, but no correction. Is anyone from list
noticed same. Mostly in ubuntu list this is reported, but seems, that
correction is somewhere hiding. Anyone know solution?

Jarmo