Old 04-19-2008, 10:41 PM
Bruce Z

Default adding Volume group size

Hi, I'm currently using fedora 6 through VMare as my working platform. I'm
trying to download program under this environment yet it shows insufficient
space (all the volume group space has been used); but the disk drive where I
place fedora at still have much more space. My question is, how can I
reallocate the hard drive disk space to the volume group space of the
fedora? Thanks.