Old 11-28-2007, 12:00 PM
Huub

Default ndiswrapper problem?

Hi,

Running Fedora 8 (Gnome), I have installed ndiswrapper for my RTL8180
nic. iwconfig and "iwlist wlan0 scanning" work great, but when I want to
add the nic to my network manager, it doesn't find it. I only get
"other" which doesn't lead to my card. When I ran Slackware (last year)
it did show "ndiswrapper" as choice for wireless. Any idea what should
be done to get it working now?

Thanks.