Old 10-15-2012, 07:57 PM
JD

Default LIST-MODERATION ... Purge old eth1, add new nic as eth0

On 10/15/2012 01:35 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 15.10.2012 21:20, schrieb JD:

On 10/15/2012 11:18 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:

FIRST:
if list-owners decide to moderate DO IT

it makes NO SENSE to release posts after many days
while a thread has passed many steps

What? You make your own rules for the usage of this list as you go?

surely i make my rules
if i decide to moderate i do it
if i am not able to moderate i do not
the moderators are provne not able to do

Well, you are not THE assigned moderator.
With your responses, you will be drawing quite a bit
of ire at yourself and perhaps at fedora as well, and drive
people away from fedora.
So, keep it up, and see how it will be for you.