Old 10-15-2012, 10:08 AM
Frank Murphy

Default OT slightly (Learn Ruby on Rails0

On 14/10/12 03:38, Roger wrote:

Using fully updated ruby and Rails on Fedora 16. Trying to learn rails.
I have
Is there a Rails forum or group in Melbourne or Australia to whom I can
ask questions.
I had a look at github but it is very confuzzling, looks like it's for
highly skilled devs. I couldn't find anywhere to ask learner's questions.
thank you in advance
Roger

https://p2pu.org/en/groups/learn-ruby-on-rails/

Frank