Old 10-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Roger

Default OT slightly

Using fully updated ruby and Rails on Fedora 16. Trying to learn rails.
I have
Is there a Rails forum or group in Melbourne or Australia to whom I can
ask questions.
I had a look at github but it is very confuzzling, looks like it's for
highly skilled devs. I couldn't find anywhere to ask learner's questions.

thank you in advance
Roger

Old 10-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Lailah

Using fully updated ruby and Rails on Fedora 16. Trying to learn rails.
I have
Is there a Rails forum or group in Melbourne or Australia to whom I can
ask questions.
I had a look at github but it is very confuzzling, looks like it's for
highly skilled devs. I couldn't find anywhere to ask learner's questions.
thank you in advance
Roger

Did you search on Google or DuckDuck Go?* I think it has to be some group.

Kindly regards,

Lailah