-   -   OT slightly (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/712178-ot-slightly.html)

Roger 10-14-2012 02:38 AM

OT slightly

Using fully updated ruby and Rails on Fedora 16. Trying to learn rails.
I have
Is there a Rails forum or group in Melbourne or Australia to whom I can
ask questions.
I had a look at github but it is very confuzzling, looks like it's for
highly skilled devs. I couldn't find anywhere to ask learner's questions.

thank you in advance
Roger

Lailah 10-14-2012 06:29 PM

OT slightly

Using fully updated ruby and Rails on Fedora 16. Trying to learn rails.
I have
Is there a Rails forum or group in Melbourne or Australia to whom I can
ask questions.
I had a look at github but it is very confuzzling, looks like it's for
highly skilled devs. I couldn't find anywhere to ask learner's questions.
thank you in advance
Roger

Did you search on Google or DuckDuck Go?* I think it has to be some group.

Kindly regards,

Lailah