Old 10-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Lawrence Graves

Default Weather App

Is there a fix for the weather app in the gnome-shell? Can't change locations in the weather application.

--

All things are workable but don't all things work.
Prov. 3:5 & 6

Old 10-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Shaun Jones

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Lawrence Graves <lgraves95@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a fix for the weather app in the gnome-shell? Can't change
> locations in the weather application.
> --
> All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6
>
> --

Was wondering this myself I have not been able to change the location either.

--
Mister Jones

Old 10-13-2012, 07:55 PM
Lawrence Graves

Is there a fix for the weather app in the gnome-shell? Can't change
locations in the weather application.
--
All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6

--

Was wondering this myself I have not been able to change the location either.

As soon as you hear something, please inform. Thank you.

--
All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6

Old 10-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Shaun Jones

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Lawrence Graves <lgraves95@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/13/2012 01:54 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Lawrence Graves <lgraves95@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there a fix for the weather app in the gnome-shell? Can't change
>>> locations in the weather application.
>>> --
>>> All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> Was wondering this myself I have not been able to change the location
>> either.
>>
> As soon as you hear something, please inform. Thank you.
>

> --

I had to enter mine by weather station ID for instance my local
weather station is ATW I hit enter and it added it just fine.
--
Mister Jones

Old 10-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Lawrence Graves

Is there a fix for the weather app in the gnome-shell? Can't change
locations in the weather application.
--
All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6

--

Was wondering this myself I have not been able to change the location
either.

As soon as you hear something, please inform. Thank you.

--

I had to enter mine by weather station ID for instance my local
weather station is ATW I hit enter and it added it just fine.
I tried that and mine did not work. It works for every location but
Aurora, Colorado, US

--
All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6

Old 10-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Shaun Jones

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Lawrence Graves <lgraves95@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/13/2012 02:10 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Lawrence Graves <lgraves95@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> As soon as you hear something, please inform. Thank you.
>>>

>>> --
>>
>> I had to enter mine by weather station ID for instance my local
>> weather station is ATW I hit enter and it added it just fine.
>
> I tried that and mine did not work. It works for every location but Aurora,
> Colorado, US

Hmm that is odd do you have the right weather station code ? I tried
looking for some in Aurora but couldnt seem to find any.
--
Mister Jones

Old 10-13-2012, 09:32 PM
fred smith

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 01:43:51PM -0600, Lawrence Graves wrote:

> Is there a fix for the weather app in the gnome-shell? Can't change
> locations in the weather application.
are you speaking of the panel applet that you can add by right-click on
the panel and choose "add to panel" then choosing "weather report" ??

It works for me on my eeepc running F17. I normally leave it at
"bedford, ma", but have also set some other locales when I've been
traveling and it has always worked for me.

I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:38 PM
Lawrence Graves

On 10/13/2012 03:32 PM, fred smith wrote:

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 01:43:51PM -0600, Lawrence Graves wrote:

Is there a fix for the weather app in the gnome-shell? Can't change
locations in the weather application.

are you speaking of the panel applet that you can add by right-click on
the panel and choose "add to panel" then choosing "weather report" ??

It works for me on my eeepc running F17. I normally leave it at
"bedford, ma", but have also set some other locales when I've been
traveling and it has always worked for me.

No. It is not the same. I checked and found out that this a bug that is in the process of being fixed with a update soon.

--
All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6