Old 10-12-2012, 12:51 AM
"pringler01@gmail.com"

Default yum upgrade problem

Hi, i sorry if this was already posted in the list; i was a long day and tomorrow holds no promises.
Today i check for updates (using a cli) and it listed various things to updates (i have updates-testing enable), and some of them was from other repos (more specifically the remi repo). I always try to check the change log to know if something can affect my system and one way of doing it is firing up the gui and checking the details option, but today the gui only displays the firefox 16.0.1, this was strange but i didn't have much time and i updated using the cli (using the yum update firefox). I come back later and both the gui and cli say to me that there is noting more to update. First i think is something related to the mirrors and sync, and decided to do a yum clean all. That was a few hours back and still no new updates, what is wrong?

Thanks.

Se el cambio que quieres ver en el mundo. Ghandi

Old 10-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Temlakos

On 10/11/2012 08:51 PM,
[...]

Well, for what it's worth, I used the KDE Apper to grab today's
updates. Firefox and Thunderbird each had "security" updates. Now
for some reason, the Apper didn't want to resolve itself afterward.
I had to shut down, cool off for ten minutes, and then restart for
Apper to work again. Anyone else notice the same thing?

But I did manage to get updates of both Firefox and Thunderbird. I
know because each one checked my add-ons to make sure they were
compatible.

Temlakos