-   -   Smolt Retirement (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/711280-smolt-retirement.html)

Matthew Miller 10-10-2012 06:41 PM

Smolt Retirement

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:03:03PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> A replacement for much of the functionality of smolt is under
> development, see the census project mailing list for more information:

"No messages have been posted to this list yet, so the archives are currently
empty."

--
Matthew Miller ☁☁☁ Fedora Cloud Architect ☁☁☁ <mattdm@fedoraproject.org>

Kevin Fenzi 10-10-2012 06:48 PM

Smolt Retirement

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:41:17 -0400
Matthew Miller <mattdm@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:03:03PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > A replacement for much of the functionality of smolt is under
> > development, see the census project mailing list for more
> > information: http://lists.fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/census
>
> "No messages have been posted to this list yet, so the archives are
> currently empty."

You can be the first! :)

kevin

Matthew Miller 10-11-2012 09:28 PM

Smolt Retirement

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:48:09PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:03:03PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > > A replacement for much of the functionality of smolt is under
> > > development, see the census project mailing list for more
> > > information: http://lists.fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/census
> > "No messages have been posted to this list yet, so the archives are
> > currently empty."
> You can be the first! :)

That does not seem to have helped significantly. :)

--
Matthew Miller ☁☁☁ Fedora Cloud Architect ☁☁☁ <mattdm@fedoraproject.org>

Kevin Fenzi 10-12-2012 09:56 PM

Smolt Retirement

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:28:33 -0400
Matthew Miller <mattdm@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> > > "No messages have been posted to this list yet, so the archives
> > > are currently empty."
> > You can be the first! :)
>
> That does not seem to have helped significantly. :)

I fear the primary census developer is traveling right now. ;(

Hopefully he will reply soon and get some folks working on things.

There is some preliminary code in the census git repo to look through.

kevin