Old 10-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Sergio

Default OT was installing Microsoft fonts: chkfontpath not found

Yep, I use Thunderbird with my gmail accounts. The problem with yahoo is that it doesn't have IMAP so:
- you have to download the messages.
- they (AFAIK) become unavailable in the web interface.
So for my yahoo mail I use the web interface.
The good thing about yahoo is its disposable addresses.
It has a 'new' mail interface (available since some time already) and maybe it's friendlier but I'm sticking with the classic.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Sergio <sergiocmailbox-userlist@yahoo.com.br>