Old 10-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Andrew Gray

Default DVB TV playback not working

Hi

Ever since F17 x86_64* I have not been able to watch TV via my "DIBcom 7000PC" USB Freeview* receiver*

This is a Pinicale 72e USB Freeview

Keep getting when I run "gnome-dvb-daemon :-

"(gnome-dvb-daemon:1326): GStreamer-WARNING **: Trying to set string on structure field 'name', but string is not valid UTF-8. Please file a bug."

This appear continually thus stopping normal TV reception

Any ideas how to fix this

--

Andrew Gray <andrewg@linnetsol.co.uk>

Linnet Solutions Ltd