Old 10-08-2012, 01:32 AM
Jim

Default Can't print txt file

Fedora 17/ KDE

Trying to print a k
Kwrite txt or a image file, open file and click on Print and another
window opens and it will only let you print as a pdf or ps output.

No other options.

What could be the problem ??

I wished there was a way that I could send a Snap Shot of the window
that opens, to select how you want to print file.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Larry

Old 10-08-2012, 03:48 AM
Hiisi

Do you gave printer installed? Check CUPS web-interface by pointing
your bfrowser to localhost:631
You can make screenshots from GIMP. Start gimp and select
'file->new...->screenshot'.

On 08/10/2012, Jim <binarynut@comcast.net> wrote:
> Fedora 17/ KDE
>
> Trying to print a k
> Kwrite txt or a image file, open file and click on Print and another
> window opens and it will only let you print as a pdf or ps output.
>
> No other options.
>
> What could be the problem ??
>
> I wished there was a way that I could send a Snap Shot of the window
> that opens, to select how you want to print file.

Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Jim