-   -   Was: iptables fubared? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/710306-iptables-fubared.html)

Joe Zeff 10-07-2012 06:38 PM

Was: iptables fubared?

On 10/07/2012 10:46 AM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:

...maybe it's just that because of the "abuse" I've suffered at the hands
of those relentless users who feel that because you're on the other end
of the phone.....that they can treat you like trash and not have to pay
for it...

As I point out in my book, it's amazing how many callers will heap abuse
on you at the beginning of the call then do absolutely anything you tell
them once they're calmed down. I never heard a case of a tech taking
advantage of the situation to mess up a caller's box in revenge.

"Eddie G. O'Connor Jr." 10-07-2012 08:10 PM

Was: iptables fubared?

...maybe it's just that because of the "abuse" I've suffered at the
hands

of those relentless users who feel that because you're on the other end
of the phone.....that they can treat you like trash and not have to pay
for it...

As I point out in my book, it's amazing how many callers will heap
abuse on you at the beginning of the call then do absolutely anything
you tell them once they're calmed down. I never heard a case of a
tech taking advantage of the situation to mess up a caller's box in
revenge.
This is true....but it just sometimes leaves a bad taste in my mouth is
all......guess I'm officially "jaded"!

EGO II