Old 10-07-2012, 03:41 PM
George

Default Linux code programming sites

Good day all

I am working on writing basic shell scripts for my certification.

Does any one know of some good Linux programming web site tutorials

or programming sites where I can get some help? These sites
hopefully will

have Ppt (Power Point tutorials)

Thank you.

George

Old 10-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Frank Murphy

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Bash-Prog-Intro-HOWTO.html

These sites hopefully will

have Ppt (Power Point tutorials)

I don't think you will find too many Linux tuts in ppt,
maybe try youtube for screenvids.

Frank
"Jack of all, fubars"

Old 10-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Hiisi

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.en.html
--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.

Old 10-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Mike Wright

I am working on writing basic shell scripts for my certification.
Does any one know of some good Linux programming web site tutorials
or programming sites where I can get some help? These sites hopefully will
have Ppt (Power Point tutorials)

Welcome to the list George.

Note that at the bottom of all emails received from this list is a link:

Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines.

Check out section 3.2.

Some members of this list are extremely sensitive to breaches of the
guidelines so you may find it much more likely to receive support if you
adhere to them

Thank you,
Mike Wright