Old 10-06-2012, 04:39 AM
Manuel Escudero

Default ZenCoding in Fedora with Gedit/GMate?

Can someone help me with this question in #AskFedora?:

http://ask.fedoraproject.org/question/2620/zencoding-in-fedora-with-geditgmate

Thank You.

Old 10-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Phil Dobbin

Manuel Escudero wrote:

> Can someone help me with this question in #AskFedora?:
>
> http://ask.fedoraproject.org/question/2620/zencoding-in-fedora-with-geditgmate

According to the only other hit in Google apart from your question:

$ sudo yum install python-pygments

Untested. HTH.

Cheers,

Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 6.3, Debian Squeeze, Fedora Beefy, OS X Snow Leopard, Ubuntu Precise

Old 10-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Manuel Escudero

2012/10/6 Phil Dobbin <bukowskiscat@gmail.com>

Manuel Escudero wrote:

> Can someone help me with this question in #AskFedora?:

> http://ask.fedoraproject.org/question/2620/zencoding-in-fedora-with-geditgmate

According to the only other hit in Google apart from your question:

$ sudo yum install python-pygments

Untested. HTH.

Cheers,

* Phil...

--

currently (ab)using

CentOS 6.3, Debian Squeeze, Fedora Beefy, OS X Snow Leopard, Ubuntu Precise

*No it doesn't solve it... That is for the failure in the "dashboard" plugin or something like that, I'm pretty sure it is
about a missing dependency but I don't know exactly wich one...

*