Old 10-05-2012, 04:01 AM
JD

Default aurecord problem/question

# aurecord /tmp/a1.wav
Can't connect to audio server

What server is that?

pulseaudio daemon is running:

jd 8829 1 1 Oct02 ? 00:44:46 /usr/bin/pulseaudio
--start --log-target=syslog

Also, in the mixer settings, Capture and Microphone Capture are checked.
In the Options tabs, I tried both Mic1 and Mic2 (Not sure which is internal
and which is external - as I do have a headset plugged), but still, aurecord
exist with the same error message.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:56 AM
JD