Old 10-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Joe Zeff

Default iptables fubared?

On 10/07/2012 02:17 PM, jdow wrote:

Child, eh? Those were the years I was a lousy date at least one night a
week while I was in college and even after I'd graduated - with an advanced
degree.

I just saw that there's a review of my book over at Goodreads: "I'm glad
there are kids out there to fix my PC." It's not worth joining the site
just to point out that when I wrote that book I was 52.

And, I've sent a nasty-gram to the webmaster of another site that
describes it as fiction. As I point out, I state specifically in the
first chapter that every single word in it is the truth because all of
the stories happened to me.

Old 10-07-2012, 11:12 PM
"Eddie G. O'Connor Jr."