Old 10-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Joe Zeff

Default iptables fubared?

On 10/07/2012 10:04 AM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:

.I HATE help-desk.

I spent over seven years doing tech support for an ISP. I stuck with it
because I found out that I enjoyed the problem solving (and was better
at it than at least 90% of my cow-orkers.) and liked the idea that at
least 15 to 20 people's days were better because they spoke to me. Lots
of job satisfaction if you look at it the right way. To each their own.

Old 10-07-2012, 05:46 PM
"Eddie G. O'Connor Jr."