-   -   Viewing all posts on the list (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/709662-viewing-all-posts-list.html)

George 10-04-2012 04:52 PM

Viewing all posts on the list

To whom it may concern:

I am new to your list and a beginner to Linux. Where can I go on the
list

to search all posts for information? Thank you.

Thank you.

George

Frank Murphy 10-04-2012 04:56 PM

On 04/10/12 17:52, George wrote:

To whom it may concern:
I am new to your list and a beginner to Linux. Where can I go on the list
to search all posts for information? Thank you.

Chec the footer of this email for links to the mail list archive,
and ask Fedora.

Frank
"Jack of all, fubars"

Matthew Miller 10-04-2012 05:34 PM

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 11:52:24AM -0500, George wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
> I am new to your list and a beginner to Linux. Where can I go on the list
> to search all posts for information? Thank you.

You can find it here, in the link from the footer of any message:

But unfortunately, the archives are not very searchable. You may have better
results with the archive at

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general

And, yeah, the Ask Fedora site is another great place to look:

Matthew Miller ☁☁☁ Fedora Cloud Architect ☁☁☁ <mattdm@fedoraproject.org>