-   -   Ordering Fedora CDs (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/709659-ordering-fedora-cds.html)

George 10-04-2012 04:49 PM

Ordering Fedora CDs

I would like to know where I can order Fedora CDs? I am currently
unemployed and money

is extremely tight. If you know where I can get them for free please
let me know.

Thank you.

George

Frank Murphy 10-04-2012 04:52 PM

Ordering Fedora CDs

On 04/10/12 17:49, George wrote:

I would like to know where I can order Fedora CDs? I am currently
unemployed and money
is extremely tight. If you know where I can get them for free please let
me know.

https://fedoraproject.org/freemedia/FreeMedia-form.html

Frank
"Jack of all, fubars"

Jack Craig 10-04-2012 05:07 PM

Ordering Fedora CDs

free downloads are found on the fedora home page,
but may I suggest you look at livecd-creator?

you could download create a bootable thumbdrive you can test drive and optional install from.

just a thought, ... good luck, jackc...

Aaron Konstam 10-04-2012 08:35 PM

Ordering Fedora CDs

On Thu, 2012-10-04 at 11:49 -0500, George wrote:
> I would like to know where I can order Fedora CDs? I am currently
> unemployed and money
> is extremely tight. If you know where I can get them for free please
> let me know.
> Thank you.
>

> George

You can order DVD from OCdisk.com or probably Cheapbytes.com

But is you have a pendrive you can get the software free.
Download netbootin from netbootin.sourceforge.net
Run the program and you can download about 100 LiveUSB Linuxes including
Fedora 17. Boot the pendrive and install