Old 10-03-2012, 05:13 AM
Junayeed Ahnaf

Default Samsung ML-1666 printer driver problem

Hello,

I'm attaching a link of a screenshot. This is the kind of problem I'm facing: http://i.imgur.com/zg8Bn.png

Any tips what to do now? Thanks :-)

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor

Old 10-03-2012, 05:26 AM
Joe Zeff

On 10/02/2012 10:13 PM, Junayeed Ahnaf wrote:

Hello,

I'm attaching a link of a screenshot. This is the kind of problem I'm
facing: http://i.imgur.com/zg8Bn.png

Any tips what to do now? Thanks :-)

Have you tried reinstalling the driver package? Not uninstalling it and
installing it again, just having yum reinstall it. It may bring in the
missing script. And, have you tried using the CUPS web interface at
http://127.0.0.1:631/ to see if you can get any more information from it?

Old 10-03-2012, 05:28 AM
Frank Cox

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 16:13:14 +1100
Junayeed Ahnaf wrote:

> Any tips what to do now? Thanks :-)

Have you tried the stuff listed on this website (found with a fifteen second
Google search):

http://salahuddin66.blogspot.ca/2010/11/samsung-ml-1666-printer-in-linux.html