-   -   FF 15.0.1 crashing! (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/709052-ff-15-0-1-crashing.html)

Jack Craig 10-02-2012 03:10 PM

FF 15.0.1 crashing!

Hi Folks,

is anyone else seeing their FF 15.0.1 crash? today, both my hime and work FF sessions had crashed
since yesterday.

Is it finally time to move to chrome?

tia, jackc...

Sergio 10-02-2012 03:18 PM

FF 15.0.1 crashing!

Not really a matter of moving to Chrome. I suggest having both installed.

-----Anexo incorporado-----

Jack Craig 10-02-2012 03:26 PM

FF 15.0.1 crashing!