Old 10-01-2012, 06:39 AM
Junayeed Ahnaf

Default Medical software

Hello,
*
I'm searching for a medical management software which has some basic config:
*
*
*
1. Will store the data on offline, using libreoffice database perhaps.
2. Will be able to assign a token number against X Ray, CT scan report.
3. Will be able to lookup from another connected PC.
4. Can store some template prescription which can be worked on using the software.
5. Has to be free.
*
Can anyone name one please?
*