Old 09-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Fedora User

Default Sheriff Joe

It is perfectly obvious why Arpaio is missing in action. He is not going
to submit himself to be examined under oath. Joe doesn't care about this
issue. His only interest is press coverage of Joe - and he got that.
What? You really think he knows something new?

Ever hear of Occam's Razor? When there are numerous hypotheses, the
simplest explanation is likely to be correct. In this case that means
that President Obama was born in Hawaii exactly as stated.

President Obama will be on the ballot in all 50 states and he will be
reelected. You need to find a new hobby.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Larry

Old 09-30-2012, 12:13 AM
Fedora User

> What does this have to do with Fedora again?

My bad. Sorry. I sent something from the wrong account with an auto cc
to users@lists....

I am terribly sorry. I wish I could undo this.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:35 AM
Dick Roark

We all make mistakes and if this can be called a mistake, it is surely a harmless one. Hang in there.