-   -   Booklet printing - with enscript? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/707912-booklet-printing-enscript.html)

Robert Moskowitz 09-27-2012 06:01 PM

Booklet printing - with enscript?

I have been using enscript to nicely print Internet draft .txt two up
duplex,

enscript -2r --margins=:::45 -DDuplex:true -P HP-Officejet-Pro-8500
draft-moskowitz-hip-rg-dex-06.txt

but it would be nice to do this in booklet form like I can get with a
pdf with acrobat reader.

I looked at the enscript man, and did not see a way to do this. Anyone
have experience with booklet printing?

Oh, I am still on F16.

"Lester M. Petrie Jr." 09-27-2012 07:02 PM

Booklet printing - with enscript?

*

On Thursday, September 27, 2012 2:01:59 PM Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> I have been using enscript to nicely print Internet draft .txt two up

> duplex,

> enscript -2r --margins=:::45 -DDuplex:true -P HP-Officejet-Pro-8500

> draft-moskowitz-hip-rg-dex-06.txt

> but it would be nice to do this in booklet form like I can get with a

> pdf with acrobat reader.

> I looked at the enscript man, and did not see a way to do this. Anyone

> have experience with booklet printing?

> Oh, I am still on F16.

*

Look at psbook in the psutils package. It reorders pages into book order.

*

--

Lester M Petrie

865-574-5259