Old 09-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Bill Davidsen

Default Shutdown crashes in FC16

Just a pointer to a solution if it helps anyone, if you have a system which
isn't shutting down properly and cites a missing library, bug 890120 has useful
information. I post only because the obvious bug searches return more matches
than you might want to read, and fewer answers to the issue I had.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have