Old 09-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Shane D

Default Adding applications

I've searched, but cannot find how to add an application (with an
icon) to the gnome shell in Fedora 17. No right-clicking,
left-clicking, or anything seems to provide any reasonable indication
of how to add a file to an application category. Anybody know where
to find this information or how to do it?

Shane

Old 09-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Lailah

Hello!

On the Gnome Extensions web there's an extension that let's you add personalized applications to a little menu.*

Hope this helps you

Lailah

Old 09-25-2012, 08:42 PM
Mateusz Marzantowicz

On 25.09.2012 15:53, Shane D wrote:
> I've searched, but cannot find how to add an application (with an
> icon) to the gnome shell in Fedora 17. No right-clicking,
> left-clicking, or anything seems to provide any reasonable indication
> of how to add a file to an application category. Anybody know where
> to find this information or how to do it?
>
> Shane

You need to install alacarte package. It's kind of menu editor.

Mateusz Marzantowicz