Old 09-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Waldemar Villamayor-Venialbo

Default KDE does not start

Hello all,

I am using Fedora 17 KDE (specifically the computing science spin), I
have been running it for a while and never have major problems
until this morning, since when KDE refuses to start. The system boots
normally to the login screen, I provides my username and password and
it seem that KDE will start, but the scren blink and return to the
login screen.

However, I get logged without any problem via console
(<CTRL><ALT><F2>) and have full access to the system. Does any one
know about this bug and how to solve it? Anything to cleanup from some
script file?

Any help would be apreciated.

Waldemar

Old 09-24-2012, 08:07 PM