Old 09-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Mark Haney

Default mysql-test and mysql-test-run.pl

Can someone tell me why the mysql-test-run.pl file is missing from the
mysql-test package? (F17, that is) Most docs on the web indicate that
the perl script is the way to initiate a test. Am I missing something?

--

Mark Haney
Software Developer/Consultant

Old 09-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Remi Collet

Le 19/09/2012 19:30, Mark Haney a écrit :
> Can someone tell me why the mysql-test-run.pl file is missing from the
> mysql-test package? (F17, that is) Most docs on the web indicate that
> the perl script is the way to initiate a test. Am I missing something?

I see it
=> /usr/share/mysql-test/mysql-test-run.pl