Old 09-19-2012, 02:20 AM
Fernando Cassia

Default Samba 3.6.8 released yesterday

A new version of Samba was released yesterday with several important bugfixes (at least for me wrt Win2K and NFSv4 Linux interop)
http://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-3.6.8.html

Does Fedora provide updated builds of Samba during the lifetime of a given Fedora version?

FC
- George Orwell

Old 09-19-2012, 04:04 AM
Rahul Sundaram

On 09/19/2012 07:50 AM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> A new version of Samba was released yesterday with several important
> bugfixes (at least for me wrt Win2K and NFSv4 Linux interop)
> http://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-3.6.8.html
>
> Does Fedora provide updated builds of Samba during the lifetime of a given
> Fedora version?

Depends. One of the factors would be users asking for it. File a RFE in
bugzilla and request it

Rahul

Old 09-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Fernando Cassia

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:
> Depends. One of the factors would be users asking for it. File a RFE in
> bugzilla and request it

Thanks Rahul.

FC