Old 09-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Aaron Konstam

Default Printer disabled on boot

I am using F17. Recently something strange is happening when I try to
print. On boot the printer is disabled and I can't figure out why. In
these cases I have to go into system-config-printer ans enable the
printer. It is very annoying. Any solutions out there? Printing has
worked since the release of F17. What could have changed?