Old 09-17-2012, 07:30 PM
George Avrunin

Default no zoom in korganizer?

On a fully-updated F17 x86_64, I decided to try korganizer again after not
using it for a couple of years. I would like to zoom vertically in the
calendar section to increase the vertical space per hour (mostly in the work
week view, but also in the day view). From the documentation I can find, I
should be able to go to Views -> Zoom -> In Vertically, but all the options
in Views -> Zoom are grayed out (in/out x horizontal/vertical).

I tried with a scratch user account and got the same result, so it's at
least not obviously an issue with my configuration. Is the zoom disabled on
F17 or do I have a more subtle problem?

George