Old 09-17-2012, 03:24 PM
"Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA"

Default Firefox tabs position -

I have two F-17/64/XFCE computers with Firefox 15.0 installed.

On one View > Toolbars > Tabs on Top allows me to put the tabs where
I want them, not on top! On this computer that selection is missing.

Perhaps the result of a day's difference in updates, if so I wont
update Firefox on the other one since I prefer to control that.

Anyone have an explanation, am I the only one to even care?

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

box9

Old 09-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Joe Wulf

I care.* What you are finding is the reason why I tend to wait 'a' release, sometimes two before committing to it.I am with you--NOT on top!

* I have two F-17/64/XFCE computers with Firefox 15.0 installed.

* On one View > Toolbars > Tabs on Top allows me to put the tabs where
* I want them, not on top! On this computer that selection is missing.

* Perhaps the result of a day's difference in updates, if so I wont
* update Firefox on the other one since I prefer to control that.

* Anyone have an explanation, am I the only one to even care?

* Bob

* --* * http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

* box9

-- users mailing list