Old 09-15-2012, 09:42 AM
Joachim Backes

Default Burned DVD check?

On 09/15/2012 11:15 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> After burning F17.iso to DVD.
> What is the check for testing DVD?
>
> Have tried variuos versions of isosummd5, isocheckmd5

I guess, checkisomd5

https://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes

Old 09-15-2012, 12:59 PM
fred smith

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 10:15:00AM +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:
> After burning F17.iso to DVD.
> What is the check for testing DVD?
>
> Have tried variuos versions of isosummd5, isocheckmd5

If you're burning with KB3, you can choose the "compare" option
(I forget exactly how it's worded, or which screen it's on), but
it does a burn then it re-reads the CD and compares it to the original.

Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding