Old 09-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Rosita Carmelita

Default Troubleshooting: DSO /lib64/libm.so.6

Hello,

I'm trying to install a program on F16 however receiving the following error message:

Error message received:
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'exp@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO /lib64/libm.so.6 so try adding it to the linker command line

/lib64/libm.so.6: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [dotter] Error 1

Did a google search however it hasn't been much of help most likely to due my lack of experience with such an error message.

Do you have any recommendations on how to solve this problem?

Regards,
Rosita